Aquaworld Cancun Discover Scuba Dive Overview
If you have never been scuba diving before, we want to introduce to the exciting fun of exploring our marvelous underwater panoramas. With Cancun Discover Scuba, we offer only the best, namely warm tropical waters with breathtaking visibility, bilingual instructors with extensive experience and expertise, and state-of-the-art diving equipment. We will introduce you to the techniques of scuba diving and teach you how to keep your buoyancy, move forward in the water, and comfortably stay under the surface for periods of time.
Our Discover Scuba Course takes two hours and teaches you everything you need to know before we move on to the open water. You will learn about diving techniques, safety regulations and procedures, and the proper use of the gear. You get to try out the gear and theories in a pool and once you feel comfortable and safe, its time for your very first real dive! With our certification, you will be able to dive to a depth of up to 40 feet or 12 meters. Don't miss out and explore the gorgeous reefs in the waters off the Cancun coast during your very first dive! And with your temporary certification card, you will be able to dive some more while on vacation!
With your Cancun Discover Scuba Course, you have access to excellent and experienced PADI instructors and all diving equipment. We also offer wetsuit rentals if you cannot bring your own. We want to make sure that all Cancun visitors have the opportunity to explore our wonderful underwater panoramas and with this tour, you can soon see for yourself why we love our scuba diving locations. You will leave with unforgettable impressions, lots of new diving knowledge, and of course your free underwater picture!
- Learn to scuba dive in only one day
- Dive off shore in open water at a depth of 40 feet
- Reef dive while supervised by a PADI instructor
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Transportation not included
- Pool training with PADI instructor
- All diving equipment
- Free underwater photo
- Instructor, supervised reef dive
- Certified Pure Air Wetsuit rental is also available
- Before you begin any dive with us you must fill out health questionnaire which covers the main illnesses and restrictions that may prevent you from diving. Always consult your doctor before doing any new strenuous activity
- All dives incur a small additional charge for the Federal Marine Park tax and Dock Fees
What To Bring
- Underwater camera
- Change of clothes
- Towels to dry off