Aquaworld Cancun Open Water Referral Overview
If you are planning a vacation to the tropical resort destination of Cancun, Mexico, you surely do not wish to spend it inside learning dive theory, reading scuba books, sweating through exams, or practicing with dive gear in a swimming pool. Instead of squandering your vacation while beginning the first stages of PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification, you can finish these initial steps with your hometown dive school. Bring along your referral documents to Cancun and you'll be able to immediately head offshore with our dive instructors for instructional dives in the gorgeous Caribbean waters of this region.
Our PADI instructional professionals will transport you off-shore in our customized dive vessel for four tanks' worth of excursions in the open water. Our scuba teachers are understanding and highly knowledgeable. They’ll instruct you on all the finer points of diving, including the necessary skills and dive techniques that will give you the knowledge and confidence to ensure a lifetime of safe dives. After finishing this enjoyable training with our English-fluent dive teachers, you'll be able to scuba across the planet. Graduating from this certification course will be the start of a life filled with countless scuba diving adventures. After experiencing this exhilarating water-sport, you’ll be addicted to exploring the fascinating marine habitats of the world.
The tropical waters of the Mexican Caribbean offer the perfect environment for discovering this great sport. The crystal-clear waters are home to ample reef-diving locations. The incredible biodiversity in this area of the Caribbean Sea needs to be witnessed to be believed.
- Go straight to the diving after completing the theory portion of your certification
|Our Price||Retail Price||You Save|
- Transportation not included
- Aquaworld will take you through the most exciting part of the course – the diving
- Before you begin any dive with us you must fill out health questionnaire which covers the main illnesses and restrictions that may prevent you from diving. Always consult your doctor before doing any new strenuous activity
- Our Referral dives depart Monday to Saturday at 1pm or Sundays at 8am
What To Bring