Aquaworld Cozumel 2 Tank Reef Dive Overview
Once a sparsely populated island in the Caribbean Sea off the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula, Cozumel became a tourist attraction after world-famous oceanographer and documentary filmmaker Jacques Cousteau visited the area and shared his discovery with people all over the planet. Scuba diving enthusiasts, after witnessing the unique biodiversity and thriving coral growth while watching CousteauCozumels television program, flocked to witness this undersea wonderland firsthand. Word soon spread through the scuba diving community about the amazing reefs off Cozumel. On the leeward side of the island, divers and snorkelers enjoy protection from the winds and rougher seas of the Caribbean resulting in superior underwater visibility.
Join our expert dive-masters for an excursion to witness the astounding marine habitat through crystal-clear waters. Cozumels coral reefs are part of the extensive Meso-American reef system, the second largest on the planet. Divers will view colorful varieties of coral, variegated sponges, an array of mollusks, crustaceans, and tropical fish. You may even spot marine turtles or a ray gliding through the depths.
We'll convey our clients to the finest dive spots surrounding the island paradise of Cozumel on our fully customized dive vessels. Our boats are outfitted with all of the necessary accoutrements for your convenience. Our captains will guide you to the premier places to dive for that particular day by considering the weather, tide, currents, time of day, and season. We only use well-maintained modern dive gear to ensure that our clients have a safe and enjoyable dive trip.
- Two amazing reef dives at 40 and 80 feet
- Dive equipment included (except wetsuit)
- Dive at reefs teeming with corals, sponges and tropical fish
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Transportation not inlcuded
- All dives include equipment, except wetsuit rental
- Instructor, supervised reef dive
- Before you begin any dive with us you must fill out health questionnaire which covers the main illnesses and restrictions that may prevent you from diving. Always consult your doctor before doing any new strenuous activity
- Certification card MUST be provided upon check-in
- All dives incur a small additional charge for the Federal Marine Park tax and Dock Fees
What To Bring
- Underwater camera
- Towels to dry off
- Change of clothes