Aquaworld Cozumel Advanced Open Water Certification Overview
Would you like to take your scuba diving to the next level? Our Advanced Open Water Scuba Diving Certification course in Cozumel will improve your expertise of scuba techniques and give you the chance to enjoy more technically-advanced dives. The best aspect of participating in this program is that it allows you to enjoy five exhilarating specialty dives. This is not only an instructional course, but also an opportunity to explore the wondrous marine environment of the Caribbean Sea.
After finishing a brief introductory lesson complete with video presentation in an air conditioned room, you'll be prepared to participate in the first of five thrilling specialty dive excursions. Two of the five specialties are predetermined: Underwater Navigation and Deep Diver.
But you will be able to select from an array of other options for your other three specialties, including include AWARE fish Identification, Underwater Photography, Underwater Videography and more. Drift Scuba Diving and Night Scuba Diving are the most highly recommended specialties for diving off Cozumel. Diving after dark allows you to see nocturnal marine species that are not usually spotted during the daylight hours. The undersea environment off Cozumel Island transforms into a completely different environment after the sun goes down. Students also can choose to finish the initial theory aspect of this course online before traveling to Cozumel. All participants for this course must have already completed the PADI Open Water Certification course.
If you would like to achieve other PADI, SDI, or TDI, certifications or specialty qualifications that are not on this website, please call our toll-free phone number to speak with our Cozumel diving experts.
- Continue your diving education and broaden your scuba skills
- Educational presentation in air-conditioned comfort
- Complete five separate specialty dive adventures
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Transportation is included
- All diving equipment
- Hotel transportation
- Full instruction
- Must be PADI Open Water Certified (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years(12 years for Junior Advanced Certification)
- Guests will take five specialty dives during the course, three of which they can choose themselves and two mandatory dives which include Navigation and Deep dive
What To Bring
- Underwater camera
- Towels to dry off
- Change of clothes