Aquaworld Cozumel Dive Trip from Cancun Overview
Cancuns close proximity to the island of Cozumel puts amazing scuba diving sites right at your fingertips! The great variety of reef sites around Cozumel and the waters legendary visibility, often beyond 200 feet, makes the island a spectacular scuba diving location. To make sure that Cancun visitors get to enjoy the true Cozumel diving experience, we offer this one-of-a-kind day trip for certified divers. Join us for a diving trip from Cancun to Cozumel and become part of the Cozumel scuba diving family.
Cozumel is the largest island in the Mexican Caribbean and despite its popularity among travelers and divers, it has retained most of its original serenity and beauty, both above and below the water surface. With its abundant reefs and breathtaking coral formations, Cozumel boasts truly spectacular underwater wonders! Surrounding the island are two main reefs, known as Colombia and Palanca. Both are home to swarms of fish with brilliant colors, fascinating sea creatures like sea turtles, lemon sharks, and even manatees, and other amazing aquatic life. We assure you that even the most seasoned scuba divers will marvel at the sheer beauty of our Cozumel diving sites!
We provide you with comfortable round trip transportation to Playa Del Carmen from where we will catch the ferry to Cozumel. All equipment (except wetsuits) is included and experienced dive masters will be present at all times. We will also take care of your lunch, served at La Mision, an authentic Mexican restaurant. And if you want to take family members or friends who are not scuba divers, you can take them along as non-divers. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to experience one of the globes premier locations for scuba divers!
- Dive is approximatly an 80/85 ft drift dive
|Low Price Advantage!|
|Tanks and Weights||$141|
- Transportation not inlcuded
- Deluxe round trip transportation from Aquaworld to Playa Del Carmen
- Ferry crossing from Playa Del Carmen to Cozumel
- Two tank reef dive
- All equipment, except wetsuit rental
- Lunch and drinks at La Mision Mexican restaurant
- Before you begin any dive with us you must fill out health questionnaire which covers the main illnesses and restrictions that may prevent you from diving. Always consult your doctor before doing any new strenuous activity
- Departs Monday - Saturday
at 8:00 am from Cancun
- 80-85 ft drift dive
What To Bring
- Underwater camera
- Change of clothes
- Towels to dry off