Aquaworld Cozumel Open Water Referral Overview
If you are planning a vacation to the Mexican Caribbean and would like to earn your PADI Open Water Scuba Diving Certification, the Open Water Referral option is a great way to ensure that you have a great time throughout your trip rather than spending your time studying.
With the referral program, scuba diving students can start their instruction at their hometown dive center. You can complete the first two stages of certification, classroom study and confined water practice, before arriving in Cozumel. Once you arrive on this lovely Caribbean island with its pristine white sands, turquoise waters, and abundant coral reefs, you will not want to spend a minute studying or practicing diving in a swimming pool. With referral in hand, you can pick up your instruction where you left off with your local instructor and head offshore to dive under the supervision of our expert dive masters. While completing this certification, you will participate in four tanks' worth of offshore dives in the crystalline waters on the leeward side of Cozumel.
The reefs off Cozumel are part of the massive Meso-American reef system, the second longest on the planet. Cozumel gained a reputation as a world-class scuba diving destination after film-maker and undersea explorer, Jacques Cousteau, featured the teeming coral reefs and colorful aquatic life on his television program in the 1960s. Don't miss your chance to witness the spectacular biodiversity that exists in this marine habitat. Our professional staff will provide participants with well-maintained and modern diving equipment.
- Complete your training in Cozumel after a referral from your hometown dive instructor
- Confined water practice with scuba gear in a pool or shallow lagoon
- Explore coral reef sites off-shore under the watchful eye of an experienced instructor
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Transportation is included
- All diving equipment
- Hotel transportation
- Full instruction
- Before you begin any dive with us you must fill out health questionnaire which covers the main illnesses and restrictions that may prevent you from diving. Always consult your doctor before doing any new strenuous activity
- 2 days
- 4 dives
- Must have letter from the dive shop where you got the instruction.
What To Bring
- Underwater camera
- Towels to dry off
- Change of clothes