Asterix Isla Contoy Snorkeling Overview
Don’t miss your chance to visit a truly unique island destination on your vacation. Contoy Island is a picturesque nature refuge that gives eco-tourists amazing vistas both above and below the water’s surface. If you are an outdoors enthusiast, you will appreciate this phenomenal day in paradise.
This tour is not only for nature-lovers; if you have an adventurous personality, your will be thrilled to explore the mysterious coral reef habitat off Contoy Island.
If you love to do some bird watching, you will be pleased by the scores of various bird species that you may spot on Contoy Island. This island is merely five miles long but there is an astounding amount of resident bird species in such a small space. Plenty of migratory birds also use this island as a pit stop during their flights north or south, depending on the season. Because more than ninety different bird species land on this island, this is a dream locale for avid bird-watchers.
After spotting an array of birds, you’ll then have a chance to cool off by wading from the sugar-white beach into the refreshing waters for some snorkeling. As a result of the superb clarity of these waters, you will see all of the amazing aquatic species that inhabit the splendid coral formations. Contoy Island is at the northern end of the Great Meso American Reef system, the second-most lengthy reef system on the planet. The abundant environs this reef is home to a dazzling spectrum of tropical aquatic species.
Our Contoy Island adventure includes an open bar, a continental breakfast, and a lunch buffet.
- Enjoy light tackle casting or bottom fishing for sport-fish like barracuda, black grouper, king-fish, shark, yellowtail snapper, mutton snapper, and red snapper, among others
- Birders may spy more than 90 different kinds of birds in this preserve
|Low Price Advantage!
|Children (4-11 years)
- Departures from SCUBA CANCUN Marina
- Visit your choice of Contoy Island or Isla Mujeres
- Open bar
- Bilingual host
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Maximum capacity: 20 people
- Ideal for parties and celebrations
What To Bring
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Extra money for tips, snorkel and park admission