Dolphin Encounter at Puerto Aventura Overview
Dolphins have enchanted mankind throughout history, but few ever get up close to these fascinating and loving marine mammals. Our Dolphin Encounter program was especially designed for those who wish to learn about dolphins while interacting with them. There is no need to swim and all interactions can take place from the safety of a platform. The Dolphin Encounter is an enjoyable and fun experience for visitors of all ages and perfect for the entire family. Nobody can resist the charm of a dolphin, so don’t miss out on this opportunity of being charmed up close!
You have the option of meeting the dolphins from a safe platform without the need of getting into the water. The dolphins will come up to you to greet you and once you have looked into their gentle eyes, you won’t ever forget your new friend! Exchange handshakes and hugs with your new buddy. Listen to the fascinating sound of a singing dolphin. From the safety of the shallow-water platform, your encounter with our wonderful animals will be a rewarding, fun, and educational experience for young and old.
Our dolphins love visitors and enjoy interacting with them. Our Dolphin Encounter has brought together many visitors and dolphins, and nobody leaves this program untouched by the sheer magic of these beloved sea mammals. We believe that getting to know the Mexican Caribbean should always include meeting its most revered inhabitants, so make sure you book your Dolphin Encounter today! Your entire family will love this wonderful opportunity of making a marine friend for life!
- Hand target (dolphin jumps towards your hands)Games with balls and other playing toys
- Free time with dolphins
|Low Price Advantage!|
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
- Round transportation from Riviera Maya hotels is included (additional $10 USD per companion)
- 15 minutes briefing and 40 minutes in the water
- Facilities: lockers, showers, restrooms
- Free admission for kids 1 m. tall or less
- The dolphin will give you a handshake, hugs and kisses, they will sing and you will have free time to enjoy your new marine friends
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to part take in any of our aquatic activities
- Age limit: 1 year old
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
- Tour Capacity : Up to 15 pax
- Each group of 15 people will swim with two dolphins
What To Bring
- Extra cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.