Dolphin Trainer For Life at Puerto Aventura Overview
Have you ever dreamed of being an animal trainer? Then let your Cancun vacation be the time to make a dream come true! Our Trainer for Life program is the perfect opportunity to be an animal trainer for a day and to work with amazing sea animals. Learn how to train manatees, sea lions, and dolphins, and discover how much fun these animals are. You will spend the day with one of our trainers who will be happy to share with you how rewarding and fun it is to work with our intelligent sea mammals. Earn your very own training certificate and graduation photo after an unforgettable day!
During your trainer education, you will learn how to signal the animals, how to prepare their food at our fish house, and how to conduct a medical checkout. Also learn about behavior and husbandry! You will get to meet a dolphin for a kiss and a hug. The dolphin will tow you through the water by its dorsal fin and push you by your feet. Enjoy free time with your new friend before you also get to meet a baby dolphin with its mother! Watch them interact and learn about the mother-baby bond among dolphins.
Then meet our fun-loving sea lions up close and marvel at their intelligence and sociability. Meet and greet one our fascinating manatees and learn about them as you have some time together. This wonderful program includes breakfast and lunch, and you will even get a t-shirt. Our trainers will be very happy to meet you, and our animals love visitors! There is so much to learn about human-animal interaction, and what better way to go about learning than to work with the wonderful creatures themselves. Enjoy a marvelous and exciting day and show off your training certificate to your friends and family!
- Royal Swim Program: kiss, dorsal tow, handshake, free time with dolphins, foot push.
- Baby Dolphin Experience: close encounter with a baby dolphin and its mother.
- Manatee encounter (25 min.).
- Training: Signals, medical checkout, fish house, husbandry session.
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Transportation is included from Riviera Hotels to Puerto Aventuras Marina
- Transportation from Riviera Hotels to Puerto Aventuras Marina
- Continental Breakfast (juice, bread and coffee)
- Lunch box (hamburger, French fries and soda)
- Personal trainer
- Training certificate
- Graduation Photo (participant, trainer and dolphin)
- Height limit: 3' 11"
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to part take in any of our aquatic activities
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
What To Bring
- Extra cash for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.