Hummer Jungle Tour Adventure Overview
If you would like to explore the wilds of the Yucatan Peninsula, then this fantastic offroad adventure in our late-model Hummer 4x4 vehicles is the ideal tour for you. You can drive your very own Hummer on a guided excursion along the pristine Caribbean coastline and into the verdant jungle environs teeming with exotic flora and fauna. Our English-speaking naturalist guides will enlighten participants on all of the fascinating local wildlife as well as the long and storied cultural history of this fascinating region.
This excursion winds through the amazing jungle interior to visit the remote ruins of the ancient Mayan civilization. Ruinas del Rey (The Kings Ruins) will provide visitors a unique look into the mysterious past of a once-thriving ancient empire. You do not want to miss your opportunity to witness these remarkable remnants of human history while vacationing in the region. Your children will be especially fascinated with these impressive architectural achievements. A visit to Ruinas del Ray will be sure to spark a childs interest in history and anthropology.
Another feature that will intrigue kids and adults alike is a visit to the local zoological park as well as nature preserve, where participants can see the remarkable animal denizens of this tropical region.
This tour also visits the most unique geographic features of this region, the cenotes. These flooded caverns were once important ceremonial destinations for the Mayans. Now these natural wonders, only found in this area of Mexico, are a splendid freshwater oasis for jungle expeditions where visitors can cool off for a refreshing swim. You can go swimming, do some cliff diving, and experience an exhilarating ride on a zipline.
- Drive your very own Hummer 4x4 to explore the Yucatan
- Discover ancient Mayan ruins
- Explore a subterranean cavern and swim in an underground river
- Zip-line through the beautiful jungle canopy
- Visit a zoo featuring indigenous species
|Low Price Advantage!|
|Children (ages 4-12)||$89|
- Pick-up & drop-off service from hotel at an extra charge
- $20 USD per person from Playa del Carmen
- Up to $35 USD per person from Tulum
- Tour and full access to Mayan Ruins
- Swim, cliff-dive or snorkel in underground natural wells
- Zipline ride inside the cenote
- Lunch in an authentic Mexican restaurant
- Interactive zoo
- Tour Capacity: Up to 5 pax
- Each Hummer fits up to five people
- Full access to Mayan Ruins with more than 400 iguanas
What To Bring
- Extra money for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.