Jungle Tour Overview
If you're looking for a tour that iss both exciting and invigorating, then our Jungle Tour is made for you. Cancun is one of the most idyllic and popular vacation sites in the Mexican Caribbean, and after you've savored its snow white sandy beaches, fantastic restaurants, boutiques and nightlife and its magnificent Mayan temples, make the Jungle Tour the next "tour to do" on your fun-filled list. Escape the concrete jungle and see the real green.
Want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city? Be the master of your own ship? Then youll love piloting your very own two person speedboat through some of the loveliest waters in the Caribbean. Just imagine! You and your significant other zipping along pristine turquoise waters with the wind in your hair, surrounded by the emerald green mangrove channels of the Punta Nizuc. Nizuc, which was the original Mayan name for Cancun, boasts some of the worlds best snorkeling territory. The water is so clear youll feel like youre in a virtual looking glass, and the variety of aquatic life will astonish you. Sea turtles, eagle rays, schools of vividly colored fish and dolphins are just some of the creatures you may see darting in and out of the gorgeous reefs. It's a real waterworld, a virtual fairyland of flora and fauna.
We offer a sensational package deal, which includes your own two person speedboat, snorkeling gear, a brand new snorkel of your very own, a bottle of water to quench your thirst and competent and professional bilingual tour guides. Regardless of whether your native tongue is Spanish or English, communication is essential. We want to make sure that your excursion is safe and comfortable. So dont tarry. Make your reservations today. The jungle is calling!
- Maneuver a two-person speedboat through mangrove-lined channels
- Snorkel at the amazing Punta Nizuc Reef
- Bilingual guides will lead you to a teeming underwater habitat
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Transportation not included
- Your own two-person speedboat
- Snorkeling gear
- Brand new snorkel, yours to keep
- Bilingual tour guides
- A bottle of water for each participant
- Age limit: 5 years old
- Minimum age required to drive: 17 years old
- Participants ages 5- 17 years old must come with a paying adult as a companion
- If you have been operated recently or if you have some condition that physically limits you (for example, back problems), it is important to mention it to our Reservations department before making your purchase.
- Lasts approximately two to two and a half hours
- Federal tax of $2 USD per person is not included this is for the admission to the Punta Nizuc National Park and must be paid at the marina)
- The tour leaves from Aquatours Marina in Cancun
- Guests staying in Cancun need to arrive to the marina
- Guests from Isla Mujeres need to arrange ground and sea transportation
- It is important to check ferry schedules back to the island after the tour
What To Bring
- Underwater Camera
- Change of Clothes
- Towels to Dry Off