Playa Uva Catamaran Snorkel All Inclusive Beach Pass Overview
On this tour, you will depart from Playa Uvas for some maritime sightseeing while gliding across the Caribbean Sea aboard a sailing catamaran. You will have the chance to visit two fantastic coral reefs for some phenomenal snorkeling. You will see the splendid array of corals and diverse marine species at both Villa Blanca Reef and Paraiso Reef. Some of the fish species that you may see at these locations, include eagle rays, parrotfish, angelfish, black grouper, golden tailed eels, green morays, spotted morays, stonefish, squirrel fish, grunts, and the rare splendid toadfish, among others.
Back at Playa Uvas, you can relax at the pool while sipping on a complimentary tropical drink from our open bar. You can enjoy unlimited beverages, including rum drinks, margaritas, beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water. We also offer our VIP customers a tasty meal; you will have choices of a freshly prepared fish dish or chicken or steak fajitas. Kids can choose between a burger and a sandwich.
You can choose between different styles of soothing massage in a private tent near the pristine shoreline at Playa Uvas. You will be able to breathe in the salty sea air and listen to the soft lapping of the gentle waves on the sugar-white sands. You will feel completely at-ease as our professional masseuse kneads away the tension in your muscles. You will feel completely relaxed, forgetting about the stresses that you wanted to escape while on vacation. The masseuse can use aromatic oils to refresh your skin and provide a pleasant scent. You will feel completely refreshed after your seaside massage session.
- Board a 36-ft custom-built catamaran
- Cruise to Cozumel's Paraiso and Villa Blanca reefs
|Low Price Advantage!|
|Children (12 & Under)||$62|
Up To 8 Hours
- Transportation available for an additional charge
- Entrance fee to Playa Uvas
- Full snorkel gear
- 45 minutes of snorkeling guided tour per reef
- Refreshments and fruits during catamaran tour
- Chicken, beef fajitas or fish filet meal per adult.
- One club sandwich or hamburger per child
- Open bar
- Use of Uvas facilities such as loungers, pool, sun umbrella, etc.
- Guests who are pregnant
- Guests who are diabetic
- Guests with heart Surgery, or have a history of heart attack
- Guest who may have had hip problems, or walking problems
- Guests with any kind of recent surgery
- Guests with asthma condition
- Age limit is : 7 years old
- Catamaran capacity: 16 pax
- Uvas is located 8.5 km (6 miles) south of the Ferry Pier/downtown
What To Bring
- Bathing suit