Playa Uva Open Water Diver Course Overview
If you have often visited tropical locations and have wondered what it is like to explore the undersea habitats while scuba diving, now you can find out on our PADI Open Water Certification. You no longer need to be content with gazing down from the surface at reef, wall, and wreck sites while snorkeling. After completing your scuba certification, you can explore the depths and see all the aquatic wonders of the world’s oceans up close. While participating in this program, you will be diving offshore with our professional English-fluent diving instructors at some of the most fantastic coral reef habitats in the region. After you complete this program, you will be fully-certified to scuba dive in waters up to sixty feet deep. Our professionals are certified by PADI, and after you complete your certification, you will be endorsed by PADI as well. PADI sets the standard for scuba diving instruction all over the globe.
You will not find a better location to learn scuba diving than in the warm, calm, and transparent waters off the leeward coast of Cozumel. The plethora of marine species that inhabits the waters off Cozumel draws divers from all over the world.
The Open Water Diver Certification involves three stages, including classroom study, pool or shallow-water training, and four supervised off-shore dives. Usually, this course only requires three or four days, encompassing five classroom meetings, five pool sessions, and four open-water dives. Class sizes are kept to a minimum in order to maintain the ideal student to teacher ratio.
- No experience necessary
- Cozumel is recognized as one of the best places worldwide for scuba diving
- Excellent diving instructors
- Dive from the beach Chankanaab ReefDive from the beach Chankanaab Reef
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Transportation available for an additional charge
- Three full days of Scuba diving
- Professional certified PADI instructor
- Marine Park
- Tank and weights
- Student manual
- Beverages and box lunch (only on third day)
- PADI open water diver certification
- Full scuba equipment
- This expedition is not fitted for people with physical handicap, heart, back or lung condition, claustrophobia, respiratory
- Pregnant women are not reccomended to part take in this activity
- Uvas is located 8.5 km (6 miles) south of the Ferry Pier/downtown
What To Bring
- Bathing suit