Playa Uva Snorkel and Open Bar Overview
Visit our splendid beach facilities at Playa Uvas for some incredible snorkeling in the warm, clear waters off the coast of Cozumel. The great thing about this beautiful coastal park is that you are only a few steps from some great shallow water snorkeling. You can simply wade into the tropical waters following our professional guides for an exciting eco-tour. The area waters are home to over sixty different varieties of colorful tropical fish. You will enjoy an excellent view of these splendid fish because of the superb clarity of the water on the western side of Cozumel. The island itself protects this area from the more turbulent wind and waves from the Caribbean Sea. The sediment on the sea floor is not stirred by any turbulence so sediment does not cloud the water and impede snorkelers’ views. The protected nature of Cozumel’s dive sites, in addition to the remarkable assortment of marine life, draws snorkelers and scuba divers from across the planet.
Our staff will provide all of your snorkeling equipment, including swim fins, dive mask, snorkel, and inflatable life vest. Your entrance fee and marine park fee is included in the price of this tour.
After snorkeling, you can relax and enjoy the seaside atmosphere of lovely Playa Uvas (Uvas Beach) with a refreshing beverage from our open bar. Our seaside cantina offers patrons a broad selection of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including beer, rum, margaritas, daiquiris, soft drinks, juices, bottled water, and more. You will not find a more pleasant setting to enjoy a chilled cocktail.
- Full snorkel gear and park fees
- Open bar
|Low Price Advantage!|
Up To 8 Hours
- Transportation available for an additional charge
- Entrance fee
- Marine Park fee
- Full snorkel gear (life vest, mask, fins and snorkel)
- Guided Shore Snorkel Tour
- Open Bar: Coke, Sprite, juice, water, beer, rum, Tequila margaritas, daiquiris, etc.
- Guests who are pregnant
- Guests who are diabetic
- Guests with heart Surgery, or have a history of heart attack
- Guest who may have had hip problems, or walking problems
- Guests with any kind of recent surgery
- Guests with asthma condition
- Age limit is : 7 years old
- Playa Uvas is located 8.5 km (6 miles) south of the Ferry Pier/downtown
What To Bring
- Bathing suit