Royal Garrafon and Dolphin Encounter at Isla Mujeres Overview
Combine the fun at Garrafón Reef Park on Isla Mujeres with some unforgettable and enchanting dolphin bonding! The park offers unique opportunities to engage in a variety of activities, among them snorkeling, shopping, swimming, and relaxing. But with our combo, we want to take it up a notch and include the marvelous experience of getting to know a dolphin up close! This tour is a lot of fun for the entire family, so join us for some great memories!
Even small children will enjoy this wonderful dolphin encounter because it takes place in shallow water. Swimming is not necessary, which makes this a wonderful experience for young and old. You will be amazed by how much there is to learn about these beautiful marine creatures! Our dolphin encounter begins with an unforgettable hug from a friendly and curious dolphin! You will realize immediately that now you have made a friend for life! Enjoy another hug and a dolphin kiss while you are safely standing on a platform. Listen closely to the sweet dolphin song sung just for you.
Dolphins are truly magical creatures and you will never forget the sweetness of meeting them up close and in person. And after the dolphin swim, more excitement awaits in this gorgeous reef park, so be prepared for a day packed with fun and excitement! We will take care of everything for you, so you can focus on what the park has to offer and enjoy the true hospitality of the Mexican Caribbean! We just know that once you have spent the day with us at Garrafón Reef Park and met our beloved sea mammals, you will want to come back and live the day all over again!
- Hand target (dolphin jumps towards your hands)
- Games with balls and other playing toys
- Free time with dolphins
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Round trip transportation is included from Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun, departing from Playa tortugas
- 15 min Briefing and 40 min in the water
- American breakfast, national open bar and lunch buffet at Garrafon Reef Park
- Free admission for kids of less than 1 m. tall only for Dolphin program (notice previous to reservation)
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and showers
- Bicycle tour
- For safety reasons, pregnant women are not allowed to part take in any of our aquatic programs
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
- Height limit: 3' 11"
- Kids between 3' 11" and 4' 7" must participate with a paying adult
- Tour Capacity: Up to 12 pax
- Each group of 12 people will swim with two dolphins
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
What To Bring
- Extra money for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.