Royal Garrafon Overview
Simply put, the Garrafon Reef Park in beautiful Isla Mujeres is one of the splendors of the Caribbean. And the Royal Garrafon is one island tour that simply cant be beat. Cruise our sumptuous luxury liner and discover a wealth of treasure in this charming little fishermans village. Its an idyll the whole family will enjoy.
Believe us when we say this package deal offers riches galore. Want stimulation and relaxation? Not a problem. We have both.
Start your day with a stroll around the island, surrounded by snowy white sands, turquoise waters, and swaying palms. Check out the lovely sculpture garden and the Mayan temple built in honor of the goddess Ixchal. Cant you hear the drums and see the torches of a bygone era? After youve soaked up some rays, cool off in our sparkling pool. Or slip on your snorkeling gear and luxuriate in the world beneath the waves. Isla Mujeres boasts some of the loveliest reef formations in the world. You may see green sea turtles or rays. Or even a dolphin, a grouper or a sailfish. And check out our dolphin interaction these friendly creatures will make even the most hardened sourpuss smile.
Ready for action? Then hop in one of our state-of-the-art kayaks and row, row, row your boat across the high seas. Its smooth sailing all the way. In the mood for aerial acrobatics? Test your mettle with the climbing tower or glide along our terrific ziplines. We also offer a terrific biking tour of the island keep an eye peeled for island birds, fantastic flora or even a friendly iguana basking in the sun. After your day is done, chill out in one of our heavenly hammocks. Fashionistas will enjoy our fantastic shopping tour, and the whole family will adore our bodacious buffet. Plus, you get a full breakfast on the way over to the island. Is this not a feast fit for a king or a queen?
- Snorkeling gear, sea kayaks, pools, locker rooms with showers at Garrafon Reef Park
- Beverages at a national open bar inside Garrafon Park
- Canopy course with climbing tower
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun, breakfast and buffet lunch
- Bicycle and shopping tours of Isla Mujeres
|Our Price||Retail Price||You Save|
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
- Round trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres from the ferry pier "Playa Tortugas"
- American breakfast on the boat ride to Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- National open bar on board and at the park
- Buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and showers,lockers
- A $8 US per person dock fee and reef included
- Minimum age is 18 years old
- Pregnant women 5 months and up, are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities.
- Pregnant women 5 months or less will be able to participate, only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form
- Zip Line is extra $5 USD
- Free admission for children 2'9" tall or shorter
What To Bring
- Extra money for souvenirs, drinks