Sea Life Discovery Plus at Isla Mujeres Overview
Our most dynamic program, the Sea Life Discovery Plus, combines swimming with dolphins, sea lions, and manatees. During this incomparable program, you will encounter the worlds most beloved sea animals and learn more about them than you can imagine. Dont miss out on this amazing program, and discover for yourself why the Mexican Riviera is considered a true natural paradise. Who better to tell you than its animal inhabitants themselves? Our mission is to educate and entertain you at the same time!
The cutest marine mammals await in our state-of-the art dolphin discovery facility. Swim with our lovely dolphins, hug and pet them. Prepare for some speed and action during the foot push. A dolphin will push you by your feet until you race through the water standing up! Then come face to face with the gentle and fascinating manatee. You will be amazed at how graceful these large animals can be! And then of course we introduce you to the fun and mischievous sea lions with their tricks and antics. Just by interacting with these marine mammals you can learn so much, and our animal trainers area always happy to share their knowledge and wisdom with you.
Our Sea Life Discovery Plus is a wonderful activity for the entire family to enjoy. Kids just love hugging and petting our animals, and they walk away with a mind-blowing set of new knowledge. Our dolphins, sea lions, and manatees sneak their way into the hearts of everyone, young and old. Learn by watching and interacting with the native animals of the Caribbean Sea. We will make sure that this form of education will always be fun and exciting, and of course, so will our animals!
- Foot Push
- Encounter - Sea Lion
- Encounter - Manatees
- Dorsal Tow
- Free Time with Dolphins
|Low Price Advantage!|
- Round trip transportation is included from Canncun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun, departing from El Embarcadero
- Round trip Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Cancun, departing from El Embarcadero
- Continental breakfast, open bar and lunch buffet
- This swim with dolphins program includes the famous foot push, dorsal tow, handshake, hugs and kisses
- Manatee and Sea Lion programs
- Fantasy Snorkel with stingrays and sharks
- Bicycle tour
- $3 USD dock fee
- Age limit: 1 year old
- Kids and infants with height limit of 3' 11" must swim with a paying adult as a companion
- The use of safety vests is required in all water programs
- Tour Capacity: Up to 10 pax
- Each group of 10 people will swim with two dolphins
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your program
What To Bring
- Extra money for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.